Mother’s Day is a week and a half away. Since it’s going to look a little different this year, I thought I’d give you a couple of original ideas for gifts (and gestures) that you can still get in time for May 10th.
- Sleep spray – Many moms have trouble sleeping even if their kids are out of the house. I love the idea of this lavender sleep spray you can spritz onto your pillow just before bed for more relaxing sleep.
- Luxury candle – Most women love candles and Voluspa has the best scents for the price.
- Mug and warmer set – If you are buying for a mom with young kids, this is one gift she needs! The warmer will keep her coffee warm all day and it also doubles as a wireless charger! Bonus points for the mug being dishwasher safe.
- Ice Roller – I have this exact roller and it is so refreshing for the days you roll out of bed looking less rested than when you went to sleep. You put the roller in the freezer and it helps to decrease puffiness under your eyes and can even help with migraines.
- Running shoes – As a mom, we often have trouble biting the bullet to spend money on things we need for ourselves. Putting off buying new running shoes is at the top of the list for me. I just purchased these new Asics and I love the fun colors on them.
- Silk pillowcase – I’ve been wanting to try out using a silk pillowcase forever, but again, it’s one of those things I haven’t justified spending money on. This one on Amazon is a good price and has great reviews.
- Flower/Heart cookies – We’ve purchased cookies from Frost Your Cookie before and they are incredibly cute and delicious. I’m sending these to a few momma friends this year.
- Initial necklace – These are so special to have as a mom. I’ve had an E for Ella for a few years, and a C for Cole is definitely on my wish list this year. I’ve linked the shop Made By Mary here because it’s my favorite and has great quality and selection. You can also find initial necklaces on Amazon and Nordstrom.
- Saranoni Blanket – Also at the top of my wish list. Everyone who owns one of these blankets says they are the softest and coziest luxuries out there.
- Biker shorts – These are all the rage right now believe it or not! Great for working out or mom-ing with a longer shirt.
- Custom coffee mug – I got one of these mugs for my husband for Christmas and it may be his most prized possession now. I ordered one for my self, my mom, and my mother-in-law for Mother’s Day! This may not arrive in time for actual Mother’s Day, but it’s worth the wait.
- Sam Edelman sandals – Summer is coming and any momma I know would appreciate a new pair of sandals. These are my favorite because they go with everything and are super easy to slip on when running out the door.
Not the gift giving type? These gestures will be just as appreciated, if not more.
- At home pampering – Set up a bath, candles, and relaxing music for the special mom.
- A meal – Even if you can’t be with your mom on Mother’s Day, sending her a meal or dropping one off on her doorstep so she doesn’t have to cook will always be appreciated.
- Scrapbook or homemade treasure – Ella keeps talking about the scrapbook she wants to make me for Mother’s Day and I can’t think of a gift I want more. Usually the kids make something Mother’s Day related to bring home at school. Since this obviously won’t be happening this year, you can always do it on your own!
- Sleep – An easy one that will always, always, always, go a long way.
- Gardening date – As the weather gets nicer, setting up a gardening date would be a super fun and easy surprise for the whole family to do together.
Happy early Mother’s Day to all of the amazing mommas out there! I hope you are extra celebrated this year. Lord knows you deserve it after the past few months we’ve had!
One thought on “Mother’s Day Gifts and Gestures”
Great ideas! Adding a couple things to my amazon cart as we speak. Thank you friend!!!