After deciding to stay at home with my kiddos last year, I have slowly been trying to find my style again. My workwear no longer cut it, my comfy clothes felt too drab, and I had to face the fact that jeans were not going to work when I am spending the majority of the day on the floor with Bryn. I like to think that the pieces I am slowly adding into my closet are somewhere in between comfy and structured. Making it seem like I’m putting in the effort to look nice while still being able to scrub toilets or do toddler physical therapy. 😉
Click on the photo below the collage to shop the products. As always, my links are affiliate links, which means that I may earn a very small commission but will not change the price for you.
- Elevated diaper bag – Fawn Design has always been my favorite diaper bag. I had the black version for the past 6 years and recently just got the brown version.
- Ribbed tank top – The absolute best tank for layering or tucking into pants. I have this in every color it comes in.
- Joggers! – The happy medium between leggings and jeans. Making it look like you put the effort in to wear actual pants, but still with a maximum comfort factor.
- Longer shirts/dresses – I love these with biker shorts underneath. Perfect Summer/Fall transition outfit.
- Crossover leggings – When you do want to wear leggings, these are the best of the best. Super comfortable, but they hold me in nicely. They also come in a biker short version.
- Cute tennis shoes – Instantly makes an outfit.
- Oversized jean jacket – Warm but also so super cute, especially over a comfy outfit.