Now that I’m three kids deep, I think I can finally confidently share my favorite baby products that I absolutely cannot live without. Of course, these are all my personal opinion and not truly things you “must have” to adequately take care of a baby. These are things I use every single day that I truly think make newborn life just a smidge easier. Leave me a comment or shoot me an email with any questions or items you can’t live without! I’m a total new product junkie and would love to try them out!
**Affiliate links are used in this post. Shopping through my links will not increase the price for you, but will earn me a small commission. I appreciate you using my links!
- Swaddle Me velcro swaddles – It’s official, I am the world’s worst swaddler. I don’t know why I find it so difficult but these velcro swaddles help me tremendously.
- Owlet – I’m a firm believer that you can’t put a price tag on good sleep. The Owlet allows me to sleep soundly knowing that my baby is being monitored constantly overnight. It’s been especially helpful after bringing home a preemie and needing constant reassurance that she is breathing correctly.
- Boppy pillow – Even though I have now nursed three babies, I literally cannot nurse (or give bottles) without this pillow for at least the first few months. It is so helpful to me for getting baby in the right position and not straining my back while I do it.
- Medela Tender Care Hydrogel Pads – I forgot how much I love these pads until a few days ago when I was desperate for some relief from constant nursing sessions. Thankfully I had some on hand! They are super cooling and soothing and make me feel good as new in between feedings.
- Nursing Tank Tops – These are my number one gift for new moms who plan to breastfeed. They are soft in the areas that need softness, perfect for nursing or pumping, are longer, and they actually hold in the postpartum mid section nicely. I am currently living in these!
- Boba wrap – I haven’t been able to use my wrap baby carrier yet with my third baby because she has casts on her legs. But you can bet the second those come off she will be in it constantly! The Boba does take some getting used to, but I just love how secure it feels for doing all the things while wearing your baby.
- Baby bouncer seat – Totally does not have to be this particular seat, but I find it so helpful to have a safe place to put baby down that is easy to move from room to room. This one is on the cheaper side and it’s lasted us through all three babies.
- Uppababy stroller – If you are going to splurge on one baby item, this would be the one. The car seat has excellent safety ratings, the stroller rides very smooth, and there are attachments available to last you from one newborn, to accommodating all three kids.
- Two way zip pajamas – Zippered pajamas in general are hands down the way to go over button pajamas. The addition of the bottom zipper is really a game changer for not waking baby as much during those middle of the night diaper changes. I’ve linked some great ones from Target and I also love Kyte Baby and Little Sleepies for a small shop option.
- Pumping Bra – If you plan to do any sort of pumping, whether exclusive or occasional, I would definitely snag a pumping bra. Being able to pump hands free makes it slightly less terrible.