Hi friends!! If you’re anything like me, quarantine gave you a major online window shopping habit. I love scoping out fun new items every week and so I figured I’d bring them to you with a new blog series! I’ll be sharing weekly finds from a different retailer each week. These finds will be clothing for the whole family, kids activities, home decor, and whatever other random items I come across!
Our first weekly find retailer is the one and only, Target. I hope you find something fun!
*Affiliate links are used, for which I do receive a very small commission.
- Artificial Fig Garden – I’ve been trying to add more plants into our home. This one is a great size.
- Pompom Pillow – So stinking cute!
- Kids Lunch Ideas Book – Anyone else in a major lunch slump? I need new ideas!
- Hair Masque – I love all of the new Target beauty products. This one is sparkly and would be so fun to do with a daughter.
- Flower Garden Kit – Excellent activity idea at a a great price.
- Women’s Sleeveless Dress – I have this in the camo print. It’s the perfect combo of comfy and chic.
- Girl’s Fuzzy Slippers – Ella needs a new pair of slippers and I’m loving these!
- Rainbow Bandaids – Summer is the season of bandaids am I right? This Target brand stays put really well and has super cute designs.
- Women’s Swim Coverup – I love long coverups like this one!
- Small Pink Pom Basket – This would be precious as an accessory holder in a girl’s room.
- Rattan Accent Chair – Oh how I love this chair! I see this looking so cool as a seating option in a bedroom or playroom.
- Boy’s Fedora – Stylish, while still protected from the sun!
- Chunky Throw Blanket – I just got this and am blown away by the quality and size for the price. So gorgeous!
- Girl’s Floppy Hat – Adorable sun hat for the girls!