This one goes out to the husbands, the brothers, and the Dads. The sisters, the friends, and the Moms. These are things we already have and love or things I am eyeing for my own wish list/gifts to give!
**My links are affiliate links. If you love something I’ve shared, I would be so grateful if you shop through my links. It will never increase the price for you, but I may earn a small commission
For the Guys
- Portable Inflator – Eyeing this for my husband this year! Bike, stroller, and car tires are always needing inflated it seems and I think he would love this.
- Watch Box – My husband is building a nice watch collection and it’s definitely time we get him somewhere to store them.
- Electric trimmer – This might be a great stocking stuffer!
- Air Pods – One of our most loved possessions for sure! We both prefer the Pro version.
- Running shorts – These have been my husband’s favorite for years now.
- Slippers – Also a favorite! I’ve given these to my husband for Christmas probably three times now.
- Adjustable dumbbells – Our favorite purchase this year. I would definitely recommend getting them with the stand.
- Cologne Sampler – If your recipient is in need of a new scent, this is the coolest gift. You get 10 sample size colognes. Once you pick which one you like, you bring it back to Sephora for a full size bottle of your choice at no extra cost.
- Brown Derby Shoes – I love how casual or dressy these shoes could be and are still super comfortable.
- Yeti Cooler – The best for all of those Summer activities.
- Hydro Flask – Chances are good that none of us change out our water bottle as often as we should. Hydro flask has always been our favorite!
- Smart Notebook – Honorable mention for this one because I remembered it after I made the collage. You write the notes in the notebook with the smart pen and it transfers to a note on your phone!
For the Gals
- Suitcase – Who wouldn’t love a gorgeous suitcase as a gift? I personally never spend money on suitcases, so this would be awesome for me! This beautiful Beis suitcase is my favorite, but this Samsonite one is a close second.
- Weekender Bag – I’ve had this for years and totally love it for an overnight stay. Fawn Design is one of my favorite brands.
- Mixing bowls – Also something that doesn’t get replaced often and I think bowls with a pretty pattern like this would be so fun.
- Chelsea boots – My most loved boots for two years now. I have not found any boots that compare so I want these in every flavor!
- Initial Necklace – Such a sweet, sentimental gift for mamas. I love my Made By Mary necklace and their customer service is also awesome.
- Apple watch band – I don’t have an Apple watch (do I need one??) but if I did I would definitely want this band for it.
- Best Jeans Ever – I will never stop talking about these jeans. 🙂
- Hydro Flask – Great for a stocking stuffer, white elephant, or gift.
- Quilted Jacket – All the rage for several years now and for good reason!
- Wine Tumbler – Well priced and a bunch of patterns to choose from.
- Slip On Mules – These seem like the perfect mix between slipper and shoe while being totally cute and acceptable for school pick up or the grocery store.
- Purse – I swear I had a purse just like this in high school but this style is back!
- Glow Screen – My favorite sunscreen/makeup primer. Would be a great gift for a girlfriend or a stocking stuffer.
- Stemless Wine Glasses – Honorable mention again. I love a uniquely shaped stemless wine glass.
I will have one more gift guide for stocking stuffers still to come in the next week or so!