Finally it’s Holiday time! I feel like I’ve been waiting all of 2020 for this. Since I am on bedrest and have a (little) extra time, I’ve already completed my Christmas shopping! I figured I’d share my picks with you in case you were feeling stuck at all. Below I have gift guides for baby, girls, boys, siblings, Mom, Dad, and stocking stuffers. I also included my favorite – experience gifts. I recommend ordering early since the entire world will likely be solely online shopping this season.
**I do receive a small commission if you choose to shop through my affiliate links. There is no change in price to you.
Baby Gift Guide
- Soft Ball Pit
- Name Anywhere Chair – Our absolute favorite gift for a first Christmas. Our kids still use theirs 2 and 4 years later.
- Soft Blocks
- Walker – Both of our kids have used this when learning to walk.
- Name Puzzle – Another favorite!
Girl’s Gift Guide
- Barbie Closet – A great place to store all of those tiny Barbie accessories.
- Doorables – Ella’s favorite.
- Beginner Roller Skates
- Barbie Dream House
- Science Kit
- Disney Princess Barbies
- Baby Alive Grow Doll
- Unicorn Polly Pocket – I love that these are back in style!
- High Heels – Ella is going to freak over these.
Boy’s Gift Guide
- VTech Fire Station
- Alphabet Robots – These are super fun for starting to learn letters.
- Batman and Superman Action Figures – Cole will love these to play Barbies with Ella.
- PJ Masks Tower
- Gekko Costume
- VTech Construction Cars
- Leaf Blower – Cole loves doing yard work with his daddy!
- Astronaut Helmet
- Train table – I love this one because it can be folded up and completely put away.
Joint Gifts for Siblings
We always do at least one joint Santa gift for the kids – mostly to force them to share something and learn to play together!
- Outdoor Mud Kitchen – Love this!
- Two Seater Car
- Air Fort – On my list for a while.
- Science Kit
- Osmo – I’ve heard this is awesome for kids 3-5!
- Wooden Block Set – Something they can use for a while and a great quality gift.
Mom’s Gift Guide
- Weekender Bag – My favorite overnight bag (and also the company that makes my favorite diaper bag). Currently on sale!
- Initial Necklace – Such a meaningful gift. I wear my kids’ initials every day.
- Barefoot Dreams Blanket – I’ve been wanting one of these.
- Drunk Elephant Samples – A great starter pack for someone that wants a higher end skincare line.
- Kendra Scott Necklace – I love this one with two strands.
- Silk Scrunchies
- Coffee Milk Frother
Dad’s Gift Guide
- Golf Putting Mat
- Out of Office Hat
- Shop Vac – My husband loves his and uses it almost daily.
- Hot Sauce Subscription – My husband also has this and really loves trying new hot sauce every month.
- Dopp Kit – Always a great idea for just about any guy.
- Air Pods
- Custom Mug – My husband drinks out of his every single day!
- Smoker – Just about every guy I know has or wants a smoker.
One of my favorite gifts for my kids are things they can do or places they can go. Experience gifts are always at the top of my list when loved ones ask for ideas for the kids. Unfortunately, the options are limited currently especially for plays and shows. Here are a few of my favorite ideas for 2020!
- Subscription Boxes – Our absolute favorite is Little Bookish Wardrobe. You get a themed book, a craft, and a dress up costume every month and the quality is excellent. We were introduced to this box when the owner reached out to gift us one in exchange for our feedback, but we are now fully paying customers and will be for the long term! Check out the Christmas box available to order now and use code mrstristinapon10 to save.
- Movie Tickets – Did you know you can still go to the movies? They are showing old movies at a discounted price and new movies are starting to roll in. My kids always feel special when they get to go to the movies.
- Great Wolf Lodge – If you have a Great Wolf Lodge nearby you definitely need to check it out! You may not want to visit right now, but a gift card to use when this pandemic is all over would be an excellent experience gift.
- Girls – Wallet, Cry Baby, Slippers, Stick-on Earrings, Bath Bomb, Nail Polish
- Boys – Wallet, Tool Belt Set, Slippers
- Hers – Eye Mask, Roadtrip Kit, Pedicure Set
- His – Lump of Coal Soap, Poo-Pourri, Shoe Cleaning Kit
I hope this was helpful! Wishing you and your family a very merry Holiday season. It may be different, but we still all have each other and our one true reason to celebrate – Jesus – and that’s what is important!